Real Estate and Money Show hosts Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou will talk with you and enlighten you on important real estate and money issues to make your life easier.
Live Broadcast on WVNJ am 1160 Thursdays 10am until 11am — New York Time
Here are some of the topics we cover on the show:
- Real estate home buying.
- Selling your home.
- Real Estate as an investment
- How to enjoy a home and live within your means to not be financially strapped. “Financial Freedom”.
- The real truth about how to qualify for a mortgage and get around the banking maze.
- Understanding how mortgage rates move up and down and what the trends are.
- Explaining the different types of mortgage products and discusses ways to know which one is the right fit.
- Why rent when you can buy and use leverage to facilitate this process.
- Understanding the economic indicators that are released regularly and how they affect mortgage rates.
Host Antoinette Gangi is a multi award winner in her field of real estate. She is a member of the Circle of Excellence, a Platinum Producer and was ranked #1 seller in the NY NJ region by Keller Williams. Antoinette is also no stranger to the broadcast media world. When it comes to radio she has been with the best; Howard Stern Show (K-Rock), Don Imus (WNBC), Bob Grant (WABC) and People are Talking with Richard Beh. As for Television she has appeared on Sally Jessy Raphael and the Joan River’s Show. As a sales pinch hitter she has been on QVC and The Home Shopping Network in Tampa, Canada and Nashville. more
Co Host Marc Demetriou is a top rated speaker at Accounting and Attorney Seminars as well as other Financial Services Firms throughout the tri-state area. As an authority on Real Estate and Finance, Marc has been quoted and/or featured in articles under the following publications; The New York Times, Reuters, The National Herald, Suburban Trends, Meadowlands USA Magazine, Top Agent Magazine, and The National Mortgage Professional Magazine. As a professional mortgage banker/broker he is listed and ranked in the top 1% of loan originations in the country in Scottsman’s Guide, Origination News, Mortgage Executive Magazine and The National Mortgage Professional Magazine. more