Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome author Yvette Long to the Real Estate and Money Show Thursday March 27th, 2014 at 10 am on WVNJ 1060 on your am dial.
Aspire to Excellence with Yvette Long Show Topics
- Identifying High-Risk Behavior in Teens
- Strategies for helping teens while maintaining a close family relationship
- Recognize, appreciate and utilize your Talents
- Making the place a better place to live
- Figuring out who you are as a teenager
- How young men can become leaders
Yvette Long author of Aspire to Excellence is the founder and director of Platinum Minds and the president of ASPIRE, a teen development company. She is a certificated psychologist, a former fashion model, certified teacher and guidance counselor. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology from Thomas Edison State College and a Master’s degree in student guidance services from Montclair State University. Yvette’s skill set includes training, public speaking, executive management, event management, fundraising, volunteer management and project management.She is the proud recipient of a number of awards including the Boy Scouts of America Tribute to Women Award (recognized for excellence in working with boys) and the Model Citizen Award in Morristown, NJ. When she can spare the time, Yvette enjoys golfing and badminton. She lives in Morris County with her husband and their two girls.