Thursday January 8th, 2015 Baby Boomer Retirement. Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome Jon Sanchez at 10am to the Real Estate and Money Show on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Baby Boomer Retirement Show Topics
- What is the biggest retirement investment mistake people make?
- What have you been reluctant to invest in the stock market since the Great Recession?
- What is your rule of thumb on how much most people will need to be able to retire comfortably?
- How much should people be saving for retirement in their 30s? 40s? 50s and beyond?
Did you know the average baby boomer will fall 44% short of their necessary retirement income? Retirement income has become a serious matter for American workers today, and Jon G. Sanchez has founded his firm on the principles of helping people be more aware of the issue. Since we are living longer into our 90s, retirement savings need to extend for at least 20 years. Jon Sanchez can help create awareness and educate listeners on effective income strategies, or other financial decisions, that will prepare them for retirement.
About Jon Sanchez:
Jon G. Sanchez, CEO of Sanchez Wealth Management, LLC
Jon and his team manage over $140 million in client assets. With over twenty years’ experience in the financial services industry, he is a veteran of the securities business. Jon specializes in the vast and complicated areas of retirement income planning and is committed to creating various sources of income to help create a roadmap to his client’s retirement.
His professional qualifications are:
- FINRA and NASAA Registered Securities Professional
- Created, bought or sold over 20 businesses
- Personal Wealth Coach
- Retirement Income Professional
- Creator of R.I.S.C. (Retirement Income Savings Calculator) Analysis
- Author of “The 3 Pillars of Life,” a blueprint for structuring your personal life,business and personal wealth
- Radio Host – The Jon Sanchez Show
- Recipient of the 2014 Million Dollar Achievement Award, presented byIndependent Financial Group, LLC
- Recipient of 2014 Elite Advisors Award, presented by Independent FinancialGroup, LLC
- Recognized among the Top 50 Advisors, YTD 2014, by Independent FinancialGroup, LLC
- Recipient of the 2013 Nevada Excellence Award, presented by the US Trade &Commerce Institute (USTCI)With a life’s passion for helping people, Jon dedicates the content of his daily investment radio show program, Jon Sanchez Show, entirely to educating his 20,000+ listeners on retirement and financial planning. He takes complex financial concepts and breaks them down to a level everyone can understand. It can be heard live, throughout the State of Nevada, from 5 pm – 6 pm on Newstalk 780 KOH (a Cumulus Broadcasting station).
- Listen to The Jon Sanchez Show On Demand at www.kkoh.com
- “The 3 Pillars of Life,” a blueprint for structuring your personal life, business and personal wealth(available for purchase on Amazon)
- 2013 Nevada Excellence Award, press release cited in Nevada Business Magazine
- Follow on Twitter @jonsanchezshow, “Like on Facebook,” connect on LinkedIn
- Wealth is More than Money, blog and monthly enewsletter
- Contributor for EzineArticles