Resurrecting America’s entrepreneurial spirit: a practical approach for creating jobs
Thursday July 30th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest, Joe Nicassio, America’s leading expert at troubleshooting business problems. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
- Is the entrepreneurial spirit in America really dead?
- Where do jobs come from?
- Where do entrepreneurs come from?
- How does this book relates to the occupy Wall Street movement?
- There is no such thing as unemployment. What do you mean by that?
- What are spirit killers and how to overcome them?
Joe Nicassio Bio Continue reading
Extraordinary People: Real Life Lessons on What It Takes to Achieve Success
Thursday July 23rd 2015, Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demertiou welcome guest Scott S. Smith
Freelance Contributor, “Leaders & Success” Column Investor’s Business Daily and Book Author. Broadcasted on WVNJ 1160 on your AM dial.
- You interviewed Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix–what have been the keys to his success?
- You included Indra Nooyi, CEO of Pepsico–most people never heard of her, even though everyone is familiar with its products, so what makes her outstanding?
- You’ve interviewed a lot of top business leaders–what are some of the most important things you learned from them?
- You include a lot of high achievers from history, like President John F. Kennedy, Catherine the Great, and Simon Bolivar. How are these relevant to business success?
- You have two Founding Fathers, President John Quincy Adams and Gouverneur Morris, who drafted the Constitution, in your book. You’ve written extensively about the early leaders of the US–what’s important about them that we should remember today?
- You also write about physicist Stephen Hawking and Olympic athlete Jackie Joyner-Kersee–how is knowing about them helpful to someone who owns a business?
“You Can Have It All, All At The Same Time” Clients, Money, Love, Success & Happiness
Thursday July 16th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest, Melissa Krivachek, 2x International Best-Selling Author, Award Winning Entrepreneur and Coach. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
You Can Have It All Show Topics:
- Adding value to the marketplace and being compensated for it
- The freedom and flexibility investing in the RE market can provide
- How love, success, and happiness is going to affect your business and your business is going to effect your relationship
- The importance of cash flow and sales
Thursday July 9th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest, Author Kathy Fettke
, CEO and Founder of Real Wealth Network. They will be discussing Kathy’s book Retire Rich With Rentals. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Retire Rich With Rentals Show Topics:
Why real state is the highest leverage investment strategy
Little known strategies for growing your retirement funds faster by deferring taxes
Hands-free and stress-free property management
How to build a $1,000,000+ real estate portfolio
Kathy Fettke, CEO and Founder of Real Wealth Network based in Walnut Creek, CA, an organization dedicated to helping members get the most current and cutting edge education and information they need to succeed as real estate investors. Kathy is a licensed Realtor, former mortgage broker, and an active real estate investor. was selected as one of America’s “100 Most Continue reading
Thursday June 18th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Harris Glasser author of “It’s My Money & I Want It! We will be talking about financial situations, in both business and personal matters. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Topic: HARRIS GLASSER: The man who teaches us how to squeeze more juice out of our financial orange
- “It’s My Money & I Want It!” – What makes this book different from all the others?
- What will people learn from it?
- What is a common problem seen people in business?
- Common problems people have in their daily handling of money.
- A simple piece of advice for saving & protecting your money, in business & home