Thursday August 20th, 2015 Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Matthew Jarmel, AIA, MBA,
to learn about land entitlements and navigating the red tape to get site plan approvals to build new, expand or change the use of existing buildings. Also, the effects the TARP money had on both stopping the bottom from falling but also slowing the recovery for distressed real estate. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Construction Financing for Real Estate Development Show Topics:
- Are banks’ lending again?
- What types of project’s are banks’ lending on?
- Multifamily housing rental vs condo
- Speculative development of any kind?
- What is the difference between how they lend today versus pre 2008 recession?
- How is real estate recovery effected by banking or federal government practices
- Compare RTC of the early 1990’s to TARP
- How do lending practices effect 1031 exchange market
Matthew Jarmel is a true practitioner of the architectural profession helping clients Continue reading
How to open a bank in a k-8th grade school … with a student in charge
Thursday February 19th, 2015 join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Dr. Edward Anhalt for interesting conversation in how we better act fast in changing the paradigm of how kids and their parents treat money. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
- How much does the average 50 year old have in total savings?
- How early can you teach kids about money concepts?
- Why do people still use cash checking stores?
- Do schools teach about finance?
- Where do kids learn about money?
- What does the word “unbanked” or “underbanked” mean?
Dr. Edward Anhalt- “The Student Financial Paradigm Shifter” Continue reading
Thursday July 17th, 2014 join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou as they discuss the best sources of information for the homebuyer and those seeking mortgages with expert guest Bob Zeitlinger, public relations executive and managing director of B To Z Communications. Listen to the podcast.
Best sources for Information on Mortgages Show Topics
- How home-buyers and those in the market for a mortgage can quickly and effectively navigate a variety of online and traditional media sources for information.
- Understanding the differences between independent editorial content, sponsored content and paid content (advertising).
- Top sources for unbiased real estate and mortgage information in the northern New Jersey market.
- How to research the various professionals offering to provide real estate, mortgage and other services to you.
Thursday April 10th, Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome Nicholas G. Sekas, Esq. as as their guest to discuss Trends in Real Estate and Banking. Listen to the podcast.
- Trends in real estate values, new construction and lack of inventory
- Land use issues and solutions
- Banking update with regard to compliance and strict underwriting guidelines
- Commercial litigation surrounding real estate development Continue reading
Provident Bank’s Rich Vaill joins Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou on Thursday April 3rd, 2014 to discusses 1031 exchanges at 10 am on WVNJ 1060 on your am dial.
Rich Vaill Show Topics
- What is a 1031 Exchange and how does it work?
- Why do you need a Qualified Intermediary?
- Who should be on my “1031 Exchange Team”?
- How do I know if my transaction qualifies?
- What are the benefits of a 1031 Exchange? Continue reading