Thursday July 9th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest, Author Kathy Fettke
, CEO and Founder of Real Wealth Network. They will be discussing Kathy’s book Retire Rich With Rentals. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Retire Rich With Rentals Show Topics:
Why real state is the highest leverage investment strategy
Little known strategies for growing your retirement funds faster by deferring taxes
Hands-free and stress-free property management
How to build a $1,000,000+ real estate portfolio
Kathy Fettke, CEO and Founder of Real Wealth Network based in Walnut Creek, CA, an organization dedicated to helping members get the most current and cutting edge education and information they need to succeed as real estate investors. Kathy is a licensed Realtor, former mortgage broker, and an active real estate investor. was selected as one of America’s “100 Most Continue reading
Thursday May 21st 2015, Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demertiou welcome guest Chris Miles, the “Cash Flow Expert,” a leading authority on how to quickly free up and create cash flow for thousands of his clients, entrepreneurs, and others internationally. Chris Miles The X-Factors Broadcasted on WVNJ 1160 on your AM dial.
Chris Miles The X-Factors Show Topics:
- Find $4,000 in 45 minutes!
- Circles of Wealth – Keys to Keeping What You Make
- So Much Passion, So Much Purpose, So What?!
- How to Make Money WITHOUT Money?
- Relax and Rake It In!
Chris Miles The X-Factors
Thursday March 12th, 2015 Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest
, owner of Always Best Care, an industry leader in providing non-medical in-home care to seniors as well as Assisted Living search services. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
- Aging in Place
- Downsizing (55+, condo, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Home Sharing Program)
- Memory Care Communities
- Skilled Nursing / Long Term Care facilities
- Hospice myths
How to open a bank in a k-8th grade school … with a student in charge
Thursday February 19th, 2015 join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Dr. Edward Anhalt for interesting conversation in how we better act fast in changing the paradigm of how kids and their parents treat money. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
- How much does the average 50 year old have in total savings?
- How early can you teach kids about money concepts?
- Why do people still use cash checking stores?
- Do schools teach about finance?
- Where do kids learn about money?
- What does the word “unbanked” or “underbanked” mean?
Dr. Edward Anhalt- “The Student Financial Paradigm Shifter” Continue reading
Thursday February 5th, 2015 join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou for an informative show with guest Tom Anderson discussing a better way to think about debt. Tune in at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Better debt -Think about debt in a new way Show Topics
- Thinking like a CFO
- Bank of Mom & Dad
- Buying things you can afford, but paying for them in a smarter way
- Using your own money to increase wealth (ABLF)
Click for the book
Better debt -Think about debt in a new way
Tom Anderson is the New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of The Value of Debt. Tom has his MBA from the University of Chicago and a B.S.B.A. from Washington University in St. Louis, where he achieved a double major in Finance and International Business. Continue reading