Extraordinary People: Real Life Lessons on What It Takes to Achieve Success
Thursday July 23rd 2015, Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demertiou welcome guest Scott S. Smith
Freelance Contributor, “Leaders & Success” Column Investor’s Business Daily and Book Author. Broadcasted on WVNJ 1160 on your AM dial.
- You interviewed Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix–what have been the keys to his success?
- You included Indra Nooyi, CEO of Pepsico–most people never heard of her, even though everyone is familiar with its products, so what makes her outstanding?
- You’ve interviewed a lot of top business leaders–what are some of the most important things you learned from them?
- You include a lot of high achievers from history, like President John F. Kennedy, Catherine the Great, and Simon Bolivar. How are these relevant to business success?
- You have two Founding Fathers, President John Quincy Adams and Gouverneur Morris, who drafted the Constitution, in your book. You’ve written extensively about the early leaders of the US–what’s important about them that we should remember today?
- You also write about physicist Stephen Hawking and Olympic athlete Jackie Joyner-Kersee–how is knowing about them helpful to someone who owns a business?
“You Can Have It All, All At The Same Time” Clients, Money, Love, Success & Happiness
Thursday July 16th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest, Melissa Krivachek, 2x International Best-Selling Author, Award Winning Entrepreneur and Coach. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
You Can Have It All Show Topics:
- Adding value to the marketplace and being compensated for it
- The freedom and flexibility investing in the RE market can provide
- How love, success, and happiness is going to affect your business and your business is going to effect your relationship
- The importance of cash flow and sales
Thursday June 25th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest David C. Verducci. Dr Verducci is a professional educator and school administrator who holds four university degrees including a Doctor of Philosophy from NYU and certificates from Harvard and Oxford Universities. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Dr Verducci Show Topics
- Preliminary research
- Seeing the school for yourself: A parent’s first visit
- Registering for school
- Your child’s first visit
- School-based organizations
Dr Verducci BIO
Dr. David C. Verducci has spent almost four decades as a professional educator and school administrator. Having worked with students ranging from preschoolers to doctoral candidates during that time, Dr. Verducci recently retired from his position as Glen Rock’s Superintendent of Schools and currently serves as a member of the Upper Saddle River Board of Education. He has studied political science, history, and education and holds four university degrees including a Doctor of Philosophy from NYU and certificates from Harvard and Oxford Universities.
Thursday June 18th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Harris Glasser author of “It’s My Money & I Want It! We will be talking about financial situations, in both business and personal matters. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Topic: HARRIS GLASSER: The man who teaches us how to squeeze more juice out of our financial orange
- “It’s My Money & I Want It!” – What makes this book different from all the others?
- What will people learn from it?
- What is a common problem seen people in business?
- Common problems people have in their daily handling of money.
- A simple piece of advice for saving & protecting your money, in business & home
Win the Race of Life….with Balance & Passion at 180MPH!
Thursday June 11th, Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest #1 Best-Selling Author, an international speaker, Nadine Lajoie. We will be talking about real estate and money. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Nadine Lajoie Show Topics:
- Win the Race of Real Estate
- How to Build Wealth with Passive Income
- Investments, Tax Strategies & Passive Income
- Put your Business & Life on the Fast Track
- Win the Race of Life & Business as a Woman