Thursday September 3rd, 2015 Join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Marty Davidoff of E. Martin Davidoff & Associates-CPA and Tax Attorney. Learn all about the 5 Rules of Engagement in dealing with IRS Collection Matters and more! Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
You owe money to the IRS, what are your options?
- You owe money to the IRS, what are your options?
- IRS pressures you to pay back taxes. But, if you pay your back taxes, you will fall short on your current year taxes. Should you pay back taxes first or keep current for 2015?
- Why is it so important to open mail from the IRS?
- Failing to do so may forfeit important appeal rights
- What are the options when you owe the IRS?
- Will the IRS put me in jail if I don’t pay what I owe?
Thursday May 21st 2015, Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demertiou welcome guest Chris Miles, the “Cash Flow Expert,” a leading authority on how to quickly free up and create cash flow for thousands of his clients, entrepreneurs, and others internationally. Chris Miles The X-Factors Broadcasted on WVNJ 1160 on your AM dial.
Chris Miles The X-Factors Show Topics:
- Find $4,000 in 45 minutes!
- Circles of Wealth – Keys to Keeping What You Make
- So Much Passion, So Much Purpose, So What?!
- How to Make Money WITHOUT Money?
- Relax and Rake It In!
Chris Miles The X-Factors
Thursday May 7th, 2015 Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome guests Paul Yevzikov, CEO of Moksha Investments LLC, and Chander Singh Esq, CEO of SC Capital Investors to discuss Real Estate Investing Trends and Strategies in Bergen County.
Everyone loves the idea of flipping houses like on the TV shows. Because we get so many questions about investing, we decided to bring in some local real estate investment experts to share what they do, how they do it, and how you can get started in the business. These guys are friends and business partners – a rare combination. Both self made, having quit their office jobs to pursue their dreams of freedom through real estate, and they focus right here in our backyard in Bergen county, so they have super detailed knowledge of everything happening in the area so we can talk specifics. Continue reading
Thursday January 8th, 2015 Baby Boomer Retirement. Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome Jon Sanchez at 10am to the Real Estate and Money Show on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Baby Boomer Retirement Show Topics
- What is the biggest retirement investment mistake people make?
- What have you been reluctant to invest in the stock market since the Great Recession?
- What is your rule of thumb on how much most people will need to be able to retire comfortably?
- How much should people be saving for retirement in their 30s? 40s? 50s and beyond?
Thursday September 18th, 2014 Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome Phil Spillane, of Bell Wealth Management, Author of “Starting With The Destination In Mind subtitled How to create wealth in any economy”. Tune in at 10 am on WVNJ am 1160 on your am dial.
- What is Starting With the Destination in Mind, all about?
- What makes this book different than the other books written on this topic?
- Who is the target audience for this book?
- Big mistakes people make relative to building wealth.
- Is it harder to build wealth today than perhaps it was 20 or 30 years ago
- What about the argument that the rich hold all of the money