April 17th, 2014 Podcast Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome Sean McGowan, Esq. to the Real Estate and Money Show live at 10 am on WVNJ 1060 on your am dial.
- Cap rates on single family investment properties in NJ;
- How to pick an attorney to represent you in your investment property purchase;
- Performing Due Diligence on your investment property purchase;
- Bank owned properties for investors – You can’t get tomorrow’s price today. Continue reading
News Program Explores How to Make Your Money Work for You
The Real Estate and Money Show was featured in Medowlands USA April 2014 Edition.
Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome John Cito to the RealEstate and Money Show to discuss Financial Planning During and After a Divorce at 10am on WVNJ 1060 on your am dial.
Financial Planning During and After a Divorce
- Preparation-doing your homework
- Choosing the wrong lawyer and how to prevent it
- Managing emotions and expectation
- Four post divorce strategies and your new life
Mr. Cito has devoted his career to advising family lawyers and their clients on all things related to money. He is the Managing Director of Freedom Divorce Advisors, a uniquely specialized accounting and consulting firm dedicated to helping divorcing women take control of their lives and their financial futures.
John also offers expert pension evaluation and distribution solutions Continue reading
Spring Update on the Housing Market and Mortgage Rates
“To get giant things done, you need to feel inspired and alive and highly confident and unbeatable.”
–Robin Sharma, Leadership advisor, author
Spring Update Housing Market and Mortgage Rates
Spring is here and normally by this time the purchase transactions are in full force. Unfortunately, due to a very cold and long winter the spring market that normally starts in March is just getting under way now. In fact, I spoke to 2 realtors in the last week that had 6 listing each that they were putting on the market. Their clients wanted to wait for the warmer weather to best show their Continue reading
Provident Bank’s Rich Vaill joins Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou on Thursday April 3rd, 2014 to discusses 1031 exchanges at 10 am on WVNJ 1060 on your am dial.
Rich Vaill Show Topics
- What is a 1031 Exchange and how does it work?
- Why do you need a Qualified Intermediary?
- Who should be on my “1031 Exchange Team”?
- How do I know if my transaction qualifies?
- What are the benefits of a 1031 Exchange? Continue reading