Thursday January 8th, 2015 Baby Boomer Retirement. Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome Jon Sanchez at 10am to the Real Estate and Money Show on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
Baby Boomer Retirement Show Topics
- What is the biggest retirement investment mistake people make?
- What have you been reluctant to invest in the stock market since the Great Recession?
- What is your rule of thumb on how much most people will need to be able to retire comfortably?
- How much should people be saving for retirement in their 30s? 40s? 50s and beyond?
Thursday August 14th, 2014 Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome Paul Partidge of Sage Financial Partners, to discuss How to Maximize Your Social Security Retirement Benefits. 1160 WVNJ on your am dial. Listen to the podcast.
- There are 567 ways to claim your benefits — which is right for you?
- How Baby Boomers can avoid missing out on as much as $250,000
- How “secure” is Social Security — will it be there for you?
- Why Social Security Administration Policy forbids employees from giving you advice for filing your claim
Paul Partidge Maximize Your Social Security Retirement Benefits
Trusted advisor Paul Partridge shares his breadth of knowledge and experience with Continue reading
June 12th, 2014 Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou present Navigating Retirement with their guest Steven Kolinsky of Kolinsky & Associates. Tune in at 10am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial. Podcast.
Topic: Navigating Retirement
- Identifying the Gap – social security and pensions other sources of retirement income.
- Asset allocation and performance
- Alternative asset classes
- REITS as an income source.