- Concerns regarding notification and identification of next of kin and kinship matters.
- The need for a Health Care Proxy, Living Will, Power of Attorney or Living Trust.
- The Probate process and Estate Settlement.
- Elder Law and Medicaid Planning Issues.
- Will Contests and Accounting Proceedings.
Estate Planning Made Easy with Jules Haas
Jules Haas is a New York attorney who has more than 30 years experience. He is known for his dedication to achieving the desired results on behalf of his clients as fast and effectively as possible. He takes pride in hearing a satisfied client say to him, “Thanks, Jules.” Jules Haas helps clients throughout New York State including Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Kings, Staten Island, Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester Counties as well as out-of-state clients needing New York counsel. He provides legal services in various areas of law concentrating in real estate, trust and estates, estate planning, business law, and guardianship proceedings.