Thursday May 7th, 2015 Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou welcome guests Paul Yevzikov, CEO of Moksha Investments LLC, and Chander Singh Esq, CEO of SC Capital Investors to discuss Real Estate Investing Trends and Strategies in Bergen County.
Everyone loves the idea of flipping houses like on the TV shows. Because we get so many questions about investing, we decided to bring in some local real estate investment experts to share what they do, how they do it, and how you can get started in the business. These guys are friends and business partners – a rare combination. Both self made, having quit their office jobs to pursue their dreams of freedom through real estate, and they focus right here in our backyard in Bergen county, so they have super detailed knowledge of everything happening in the area so we can talk specifics.
Real Estate Investing Trends and Strategies in Bergen County Show Topics:
• When you’re doing a lot of houses. Where do you get all the money?
• What about competition?
• Some of the biggest myths about investing that annoying?
• Advice for buyers who want to get into new construction homes
• How do you avoid losing money?
Paul Yevzikov CEO Moksha Investments
• Paul runs a real estate investment firm, and specializing in real estate investment consulting, joint ventures, and off‐market distressed property acquisition
• Completed his first distressed property flip in 2008, and since then has grown several property investment and consulting related businesses in the New Jersey and New York areas.
• Paul is an expert in distressed property and foreclosures
• Started a boutique consulting firm specializing in negotiating distressed institutional mortgage obligations, which has handled and negotiated over $35 Million in non‐performing institutional 1st and 2nd position mortgage assets across New York and New Jersey.
• Education: Paul graduated from Carnegie Mellon University
Chander Singh Esq CEO SC Capital Invetors
• An Attorney and Real Estate investor, involved in real estate over 20 years.
• In 2001, started his law firm specializing in real estate, whereby he managed and closed over 3,500 residential and commercial real estate transactions within NY and NJ.
• From 2011, Mr. Singh spearheaded management of his first investment company, guiding it in just the first 33 months of operations remodeled and resold 30 homes, generating $14,186,000.00 in gross sales.
• Raised over $10 Million in private equity raised by Mr. Singh
• Education: JD in Law and BA in Accounting from St. Johns University