How to open a bank in a k-8th grade school … with a student in charge
Thursday February 19th, 2015 join Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demetriou with guest Dr. Edward Anhalt for interesting conversation in how we better act fast in changing the paradigm of how kids and their parents treat money. Broadcasted at 10 am on WVNJ 1160 on your am dial.
- How much does the average 50 year old have in total savings?
- How early can you teach kids about money concepts?
- Why do people still use cash checking stores?
- Do schools teach about finance?
- Where do kids learn about money?
- What does the word “unbanked” or “underbanked” mean?
Dr. Edward Anhalt- “The Student Financial Paradigm Shifter” Continue reading