Extraordinary People: Real Life Lessons on What It Takes to Achieve Success
Thursday July 23rd 2015, Antoinette Gangi and Marc Demertiou welcome guest Scott S. Smith
Freelance Contributor, “Leaders & Success” Column Investor’s Business Daily and Book Author. Broadcasted on WVNJ 1160 on your AM dial.
- You interviewed Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix–what have been the keys to his success?
- You included Indra Nooyi, CEO of Pepsico–most people never heard of her, even though everyone is familiar with its products, so what makes her outstanding?
- You’ve interviewed a lot of top business leaders–what are some of the most important things you learned from them?
- You include a lot of high achievers from history, like President John F. Kennedy, Catherine the Great, and Simon Bolivar. How are these relevant to business success?
- You have two Founding Fathers, President John Quincy Adams and Gouverneur Morris, who drafted the Constitution, in your book. You’ve written extensively about the early leaders of the US–what’s important about them that we should remember today?
- You also write about physicist Stephen Hawking and Olympic athlete Jackie Joyner-Kersee–how is knowing about them helpful to someone who owns a business?